Wednesday, February 13, 2008

So, I got a new camera today

I went to Office Max on Sunday, to get a new chair for my home office. My old one broke about a month ago and I've been using a most uncomfortable folding chair, and couldn't take the backaches any longer (since I spend about 16 hours a day sitting in front of my computer). I also had to get the tax software to use for my other business - income tax prep, and printer ink and paper. Although I hadn't intended on getting a camera (even though I badly needed one and wouldn't spend the money on it until I made it from the proceeds of my crafting), my husband convinced me to get one. I really think it's because he feels guilty since he just recently spent quite a bit of money on a new tractor which for the life of my I still can't understand why he "needed" it (must be a guy thing).

The store was "out" of the camera that I wanted and told me they would order it from the warehouse and I'd expect to see it in 5 - 7 business days. No big deal, since I wasn't going to have the time to use it right away anyway. So, today, the UPS truck pulls into the driveway (in the middle of the ice storm we were having), and delivers the camera. That was a short 5 - 7 days!

So I have a new Kodak EasyShare M753 camera, and now I have to figure out how to use it. Hopefully I'll have it figured out by the time I finish the 5 little Easter bears that are almost done and ready to make their appearance in my shop. If anyone has one of these, and wants to give me any pointers...I'm all ears.

No comments:

Post a Comment