Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Customer Appreciation Days in my shop

It's Customer Appreciation Days in my Etsy shop: http://CogansCreations.etsy.com

Here are the details....that are also listed in my shop announcement:

First....I would like to thank everyone, in a special way, who has marked my shop as one of their Favorites:
  • Be my 700th "heart" and receive a $10 merchandise credit, to be used anytime before the end of this year. (I'll send you a convo and we can work out the details)
  • If you have already "hearted" my shop, before today, 10/25, get 20% off of your purchase from my shop before the end of the year. (I'll refund this credit, via PayPal, after your purchase)
Second....I would like to show my appreciation to my customers:
  • If you have been a previous customer, through either trade or purchase, receive a $5.00 credit toward your next purchase from me between now and the end of the year (I'll refund this, via PayPal, after the purchase)
  • Make a purchase, of over $5, between today and 11/1, and receive 10% off of that purchase, and a $5.00 credit to be used on your next purchase before the end of the year. (I'll refund via PayPal after the purchase)
  • Refer someone to my shop, and they spend $5.00 or more here, and you'll receive a $5.00 credit towards your next purchase before the end of the year (have them let me know in the Note to Seller, or via a convo who sent them my way)

Also.....watch for an upcoming Giveaway from my shop starting November 1st. I'll post the details to this here on my blog on Friday night, 10/31

2 comments:

  1. Thanks dot the....I really want to show how much I appreciate all of my past and present customers and shop visiors. I honestly appreciate each and every one of them more than anyone knows. Thanks for the comment!

    ReplyDelete